6.28.2012

Vintage Shopping On My Birthday

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yesterday was my 32nd birthday and I had the best day ever! My husband surprised me by taking the day off of work! He let me sleep in till 8am which is definitely a rare thing around my house with a new baby. He also served me breakfast in bed... yeah, I have a pretty amazing husband! We then met my mom and sister for some vintage shopping and mexican food. We ended up finding a few pieces for the store. I also fell in love with a Tretchikoff print for my home (seen above, third row) but had to pass on it due to the hefty price point. Candice has her eye on an AH-mazing glass set, lamp and side table (third row down). All three pieces compliment each other SOOO well. All I know is she has to go back soon and snatch those up for her own place!

xo
Vanessa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Your outfit here.
Happy Belated Birthday!
X
http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/