5.23.2012

Life as of Lately

Hi Girls!

We hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!! Can you believe that Memorial Day is already this next Monday! Now that I have a little baby in my life, time seems to just be flying by. Sadly, I don't even know what day it is... today. So pathetic, right? But life as of lately has been absolutely wonderful. My little Oliver has already turned one month old. My husband went back to work last week so it's just me and the babe hanging out at home everyday. Oliver has a ton of energy and keeps me on my toes all day long. It is so amazing to see this little life growing up right in front of your eyes. Oliver is definitely becoming more aware of his surroundings now and he is even starting to smile which is my new favorite thing in the entire world. Anyways, I'm definitely looking forward to some good family time this weekend. Hopefully there will be some BBQ'ing, wine drinking and maybe some good vintage dress shopping as well! Thank god for three day weekends!

xo Vanessa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: In Store Now Here, Headpiece: F21, Sandals: Thrifted, Ring/Bracelet: F21, Handbag: Vintage)


2 comments:

ahoymichelle said...

I love love love your dress and bag!

Michelle
www.michelleesque.com

The Braided Bandit said...

Your dress looks amazing, as usual! I am hoping for some BBQ and thrifting this weekend too! Congratulations on your little Oliver & hope you are having a terrific day!
xo Hannah