5.18.2012

So Special

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Jumpsuit: In store here, Hat/Sandals: Urban Outfitters, Sunnies/Handbag/Bracelet: Vintage, Necklace: Forever 21)

When I first saw this piece while out shopping for the store, I knew I had to have it. In the almost 3 years of selling vintage clothing, this was the first time I have found a piece as special as this one. I can only imagine who frolicked around in this 40 or 50 years ago, the places they went and the people they knew. It is definitely a piece that reflects an AH-mazing time in our history. It was so fun styling the whole look for this post. Okay, so it might look a little on the verge of a Halloween costume with all the accessories but come on, just add a cute pair of sunnies and a crochet bag and it is the perfect beach-y summer look. And who doesn't love mustard yellow and an open waist? I do!

xoxo,
Candice

2 comments:

ahoymichelle said...

What a unique jumpsuit! I love the chains!

Michelle
www.michelleesque.com

NataĊĦa said...

How cool outfit,your hat is beautiful :)