6.23.2011

Summertime

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: In store here, Jacket: Vintage, Clutch: Club Monaco)

I am so happy that summer is 'officially' here. Despite the many June gloom mornings, the weather has been overall very nice. I know we have many months ahead of us of scorching 90 degree days, but I am actually excited. For me, the hotter the better. This Friday, I plan on taking a day trip to Palm Springs to lay out by the pool with my mom. There is the most amazing Mexican restaurant there that is completely outside (they can do that in Palm Springs when it is sunny 99 percent of the time). They have the best chips and salsa and margaritas. It sounds so good after spending the whole day by the hot pool (my mouth is watering now). :-)

Enough of my bragging... How have you been spending your first day's of summer?

xoxo,
Candice

1 comment:

Zelina Garza said...

Love these colors so summery!