5.24.2011

Yellow Socks & Polka Dots

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: In store here, Socks: American Apparel, Glasses: Urban Outfitters)

I am literally sitting in front of my computer contemplating what I am going to name this post. I do this all the time. I think I spend more time thinking of titles then what I actually write which is totally weird. At first I was going to name it "Polka Dots & Kitty Cats" but then I thought of "Yellow Socks & Polka Dots" and because it rhymed, I knew it would be the perfect title. I know... I am a total dork. :)

While out blogging, I met the most adorable kitty cat. He was the most outgoing kitty cat I've ever met. Everywhere I moved he would follow and sit next to me or jump on my lap. I know it sounds silly but we had a connection hehe. :) Vanessa tells me all the time that you must have a 'connection' with the cat that you own. I never knew what she meant until now. Too bad he had a collar and an owner. I think he lived at the house we were taking pictures in front of. :( If he didn't I would have definitely snatched him up. He definitely got me in the mood to search for a kitty cat of my own.

xoxo,
Candice

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute outfit!! And Cat too!

http://grlfashionista.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/a-d-i-y-wedding/

Zelina Garza said...

clever titles. I love the look