3.21.2011

Oh, The Places You'll Go

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(On Vanessa- Dress: In store now here, Hairpiece: Forever 21. On myself- Dress: My own vintage, Hairpiece: Vintage)

I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it. I'm obsessed with anything sheer and with an open back so naturally, I had to have it. We are going to Vegas in a few weeks for spring break so I finally have an excuse to wear it. My closet is filled with tons of beautiful vintage party dresses but the problem is that I never have anywhere to go to in order to get some use out of them. I love getting dressed up but I feel like I am the only one that does. It seems like nowadays people are always dressed down so whenever I go out I always get the awkward stares. I am enamored with the 1940's and 1950's when women use to get dressed up just to go to the grocery store and men use to wear hats whenever they were out. I was definitely born in the wrong decade :-)

xoxo,
Candice

No comments: