1.13.2014

Inside Our Closet: Winter in So Cal

Floral dresses, halters and open toe sandals.  We can't believe it ourselves either!  We've had some unexpected gorgeous weather for the past month.  It always cools down a bit this time of year so I guess we have the cooler temperatures to look forward to.  But in the mean time, we're going to take full advantage of it.  We did the usual, shopping and lunch al fresco.  The 1940s dress that I wore (on the right) has been in the shop for almost a year now!!!  Way too long for being so pretty.  So, I've decided I'm keepin' it for myself.  I'm in love with the print and kinda obsessed with the midi length.  xo Vanessa











On Candice- Dress/Bangles/Handbag: Vintage, Sandals: Sam Edelman 
On Vanessa- Dress/Bangles/Handbag: Vintage, Sandals: Halogen via Nordstrom

No comments: