3.08.2013

Oh So Fancy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket(Dress: Sold, Shoes/Jewelry/Clutch: Vintage)

Oh how so fancy is this dress? It reminds me of when I used to go to prom (just about the only thing I miss about high school!). It was so fun finding the perfect dress, getting your hair and makeup done and looking at all the other pretty dresses when you got there. Its funny how so much time was spent to prepare for an event that consisted of two awkward hours of slow dancing and no alcohol. Oh those were the days... Now I am old and boring with no place to wear this pretty dress, bummer! Can someone I know please get married so I can wear it?! hehe :)

xoxo,
Candice

1 comment:

Kate said...

That would be perfect for a wedding. The bodice is so unique! I love that about vintage dresses.... so quirky!

Kate from Clear the Way