12.23.2011

Pink

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: In store here, Pearls: Grandma's, Hair piece/Rings: Forever 21, Clutch: Vintage, Nail polish: Essie Going Incognito)

I love, love, love pink. Especially in home decor. I want pink pillows, blankets, plates, cups and wall paper. I am dieing for a pink Christmas tree with lots of glittery ornaments... maybe next year :(. When we discovered this pink back drop while eating breakfast at our local airport, we knew we would use it all the time. It brightens up any outfit (even though this dress doesn't need anything to flatter it) and makes every look more girly. If in the future I don't have a girl, I told myself I will dress my little boy up in all pink the first year to get the feeling of having a girl, strangers will never know. How bad is that? Truthfully, I would be happy with a boy or girl but I guess I am a little bias. Girl power all the way! :)

xoxo,
Candice

1 comment:

Zelina Garza said...

sweet dear i love this whole outfit