12.21.2011

Creativeness

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: In store here, Clutch/Brooch: Vintage)

Christmas shopping this year has been so difficult for me compared to other years. I always get criticized for giving gift cards which I absolutely love. Who doesn't really? You get to use it anyway you want and your not stuck waiting in long lines to take something back that didn't fit, was the wrong color or just admit it- you didn't want. Every year that I give my brother a gift card he says sarcastically, "Wow, how creative of you Candice." But you know when he goes home the next day and he remembers the gift card in his wallet, he can't complain. To make everyone happy this year I decided to skip the gift cards and go the 'creative' route. What I think is creative? Vintage :). My nephew Jackson loves trains and I found the cutest vintage toy train in the original box!

Besides if no one likes my creativeness this year, at least the presents look cute under the tree with my adorable vintage wrapping paper :).

xoxo,
Candice

No comments: