7.23.2011

Don't Say Goodbye July

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Dress: In store here, Clutch: Vintage, Shoes: Urban Outfitters)

I can't believe July is almost coming to an end! We only have one more month until summer is over... it is going by way too fast! The freezing cold winter lasted so long this year that I can't believe we only have a few more months until we have to embrace it again. Thinking about it makes me want to spend every day of what's left of summer at the beach so that's why I am going today. :) I am going to lay out, play paddle ball and frolic in the ocean. How are you going to spend the rest of your summer?

xoxo,
Candice

7 comments:

Makena said...

I love that dress! And I know! I can't believe July is almost over. It went by so quickly. I think I will spend the rest of my summer with my family and friends before I leave to go back to school!


momentsof-eternity.blogspot.com

Sydney said...

this dress is so adroable! reminds me of Alice In Wonderland :D x

i cant believe 7 months will be gone soon!! that means ive been slacking at home for almost 4 months since i quit my part-time job by march!

Sydney

Zelina Garza said...

cute dress and I heart your animated gif.

gee said...

i do not know which i love more..your dress or your purse!?!! they are both so perfect.
i can not believe july is almost over either..BUT i am ready for fall. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE these. Can't believe it's almost august either, crazy!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Unknown said...

im happy july is almost over :) i cannot wait for the fall!! annnnd omg that dress is amazing!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

xx said...

That dress is absolutely darling! And I truly love your store, just posted that photo of me in my dress from you on facebook. Thank you again!