5.11.2011

Life is All About Timing

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hey Guys,

Happy hump day! It has been a crazy busy week on the home front. I feel like there are never enough hours in the day!!! Candice and I have been extremely busy sourcing new vintage for the store as well as editing and organizing the next few collections. And on top of all of this, my husband and I are moving so to use the word hectic is definitely an understatement. But my hubby and I are buying our first home so we are all smiles about this move:-)

On to the outfit, Candice's MOD mini dress was in store this week but a lucky customer already snatched it up. But not to worry, we have other mod dresses available now- here, here and here.

xo
Vanessa

1 comment:

Emma said...

So cute
xx
http://swimtothestars.blogspot.com/