5.10.2011

Crochet

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: Sold, Poncho and Hat: Forever 21)

I am currently in love with anything crochet. These delicate handmade pieces bring back the feeling from the 60's. Right before summer, I am always on the hunt for crochet dresses, ponchos, skirts, shorts and sweaters. They definitely have a spring, summer time feel to them. It is so difficult to find vintage crochet pieces today because they are so delicate and overtime they become torn and worn out. So instead of being passed on they get tossed in the trash. I am so careful with my crochet pieces just because I want to be able to hand them down to my daughter in good condition one day. I love crochet over bathing suits, dresses and flare jeans. You can call me crochet-obsessed :)

xoxo,
Candice

No comments: