2.16.2011

Spring is in the Air

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Striped Top/Skirt: In Store Tomorrow, Handbag: Thrifted, Hat/Shoes: Forever 21)

Hey Everyone!

Hope ya'll are having a fantastic week. Loving everything nautical at the moment... this is how I know Spring is just around the corner.

Anyways, we've had a very busy last few days. Our week has consisted mainly of...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sourcing new vintage for the store...

Photobucket
A TON of hemming and editing...

Photobucket
as well as many hours spent in my home office editing pictures snd listing our new collection on eBay. Our collection will be hitting the store TOMORROW evening.

Even though there is always alot to do, when your doing what you love, it doesn't really seem like work. :-)

xoxo,
Vanessa

2 comments:

zelina said...

I'm obsessed with nautical prints too. I simply can not wait for srping time.

Amber Randell said...

I loved your nautical look when I saw it on Chictopia. I featured it on my blog and I hope you can check it out. BTW i love your collection, I can definitely see a consistent style in every piece. I am studying fashion design in college and I am a huge fan of what you're doing. Keep up the great work.

-Amber
Feature:
http://throwitinthebagfashionblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/international-fashion-sass-for-spring.html