1.21.2011

Doll House

Just the other day we were driving around my childhood neighborhood and I was reminded of this adorable little home. It reminded me of a pink doll house I used to play with when I was a little girl. This house has the cutest pink front door and the whole yard is manicured to perfection right down to the most beautiful pink rose garden.

Candice is wearing one of the sixty dresses that just hit the store last night. Like we said in the previous post, we are really proud of this week's collection. We also got quite alot of positive feedback regarding the $9.99 sale so we are actually going to continue the theme and everything in this collection is starting at $9.99 as well.

Vanessa
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Natalie said...

these photos are amazing!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

that house is adorable! as is the dress

www.playgroundlovevintage.blogspot.com

Lisa (aka sweetie) said...

hey there..love the store and blog! I am an ebay girl myself/blog...not too far from u..manhattan beach. love your stuff! have fun and I am gonna follow u..hope you can check me out. take care

XO Lisa