12.03.2010

A Little Barn in Connecticut

My Aunt Suzie has always had an impeccable sense of design. She bought a barn in Westport Connecticut a few years back and completely renovated it. The house fully remodeled is absolutely gorgeous and it's just too stunning not to share. Her eclectic style mixes vintage and modern as well as pieces collected from her travels around the world. I just adore her red Herman Miller chair for it's pop of color too.

I am also loving this last picture of my Aunt Suzie with Candice when she was just a young girl. It's so crazy how similar they look:-)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Be sure to check out our store because our auctions are ending this Sunday.

xoxo,
Vanessa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

My Own Strange Little World said...

So cute!!!!

http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

What an adorable place.

Susan said...

Greats pics- love you both!!!