11.06.2010

Tis the Season

I was lucky enough to live in New York City for the past 4 years. I just moved back to California in July and although I am really happy here, I really do miss New York City during the holidays. You just don't get that same enthusiasm and excitement for the holidays out here- and that's partially due to our extremely warm weather. But in honor of the best city in the world, we decided to put on two party dresses that we would wear for a night out on the town. The pleated ruffled pink dress is in store now. A lucky customer already purchased the mint green lace dress. I can't believe our auction is already ending TOMORROW (Sunday) so be sure to hop over to the store and have a peek.

xoxo,
Vanessa
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: