11.07.2013

Catching up on Instagram with Candice

Wow, I didn't notice that I was so behind on this Instagram post. I have photos from the beginning of September that I haven't shared with you on the blog. So much has happened in my life in the past few months that even I, haven't been able to keep up. My boyfriend and I are just recently getting settled into our new place after loosing Jack and weeks of construction caused by a neighbors flood, (that spilled into our home) shortly after. Its finally starting to feel like 'home' and I am so thankful for that. I am so ecstatic for the holidays to get here. I am looking forward to our family trip to San Francisco for Thanksgiving and decorating for Christmas (which I already started doing.... Shhhh, don't tell anyone lol). There are so many more Instagrams to come....

Follow us @whendecadescollide

xoxo,
Candice


No comments: