9.18.2013

Label Love

It isn't always common to find a label on a vintage dress. Either it was handmade or its original label was ripped or cut off. So when you find a dress with its original label still intact, its pretty special. Almost each piece from the past collection had its original label. Its so rare that we decided to dedicate a post to each darling old label we found. From Doris Dodson to Lucinda, its just amazing how many good brand name dresses we were able to get our hands on. 

Have you found any amazing labels lately?
xoxo,
Candice

1 comment:

J. MacIsaac Studios said...

I just found your blog via Pinterest. Very cute blog! I look forward to following your vintage adventures. I just love the way vintage tags look, they are so artistic. It is also a little key into the garments history, so fun! I would love it if you would check out my blog as well http://frocksandfrivolities.blogspot.com/