8.16.2013

Friday's Femme Fatale: Jayne Mansfield

Vanessa and I thought it would be fun to do a weekly series on all the fabulously fashionable ladies from back in the day that still continue to inspire our style today. We find amazing photos so often that we'd love to share with you guys. We hope you continue to follow along with us.

I am in love with these photos of actress Jayne Mansfield with her pet Chihuahuas, at her home in Hollywood, 1956. Besides her cute pups how adorable is that outfit? I just love those groovy pants. If I could only find a pair for myself :). I've always loved Jayne Mansfield. She was just one super cool chick. She made a big name for herself in spite of the fact she was short lived and died at the young age of 34. Can you imagine her success if she would have lived longer? I hope you enjoy these amazing photos as much as I did, courtesy of LIFE archives.
 xoxo,
Candice

No comments: