2.04.2013

Superbowl Sunday


I love Superbowl Sunday!  I haven't really been able to watch too much football this season but I always find time to sit down and watch the Superbowl and the games leading up to the big game!  The commercials and performances are always fun to watch but I have to give it to Beyonce, what an AMAZING half-time performance.  I don't think that girl can get any more beautiful!  Anyway, our family met at El Ranchito in Laguna Beach to watch the game.  We snacked on the usual chips and guac. and drank margaritas while cheering on the 49ers.  Although our team lost it was still a great game. 

This is what we wore to watch the game.  It was such a beautiful day so we both just threw on a sun dress.  I think one of the reasons we love dresses so much is because they are so versatile.  You can dress them up or go casual with some sandals and a crochet handbag.  Easy breezy!  xo Vanessa











No comments: