10.05.2012

Hard Working Girls

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: In store here, Tights/Hat/Boots: Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Clutch/Bangles: Vintage)

Yesterday was the first day it actually felt fall-like here. But 80 degrees is surely not "fall" weather at all except only here in Southern California. I really need to put my boot, sweater and pant shopping on hold because I can't wear any of these things right now without not only looking ridiculous but being a sweaty mess. I never thought I would say this, being a warm weather lover, but I envy those of you who live in places where the seasons actually feel like they should. Also, you can already wear dresses like this crochet one with tights, boots and a coat! I'm so jealous!

Vanessa and I have been very busy lately with not only new orders everyday but replenishing the store with new pieces weekly. All of our hard work has paid off because we now have over 100 pieces in the store to shop from. We hope to have even more by the end of October. Two of our dresses also got featured on the front page of Etsy this week because of two of our lovely fans' treasuries. We are so excited because it helped to get us in touch with new customers. When things like this happen, they keep us motivated to keep working hard everyday :)

xoxo,
Candice


No comments: