9.24.2012

The Three of Us

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(On Vanessa- Dress: In store here, Sunnies: Target, Bangles/Bag: Vintage. On me- Dress: In store here, Belt: Target, Sunnies/Clutch/Bangles: Vintage)

Its so fun doing photo shoots with Vanessa for the blog. And its even more fun looking back through the many albums of them since starting the shop over two years ago. Vanessa and I often look back through the photos and say, "I loved that dress! I shouldn't have sold it!" or "I should email the buyer and ask if I could buy it back." Oh, there are so many dresses we regret selling in the shop. We also sometimes giggle over some of the looks we've put together or the places we've taken them. But all together, it will be so nice to have them so we can look back at them in the future. And with little Oliver in them, it makes them even more special.

xoxo,
Candice

No comments: