3.26.2012

Pretty Things

It's finally Spring, YAY!!! Candice is off to Vegas for some Spring Break fun in the sun this week. Boy am I jealous because my pregnant butt will just be sitting at home. Never-the-less, a girl can still dream about sun kissed highlights, pretty vintage pleated mini dresses, gorgeous yellow wallpaper for the home and picturesque sunset boat trips. Right???

Happy Spring everybody!!!!

xo
Vanessa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

inspiring pics, thanks for sharing :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

chasa said...

Very excited for spring. I love the weather! I am also very excited about some new outfits!

Constance said...

I'm so in love with these pictures!