1.09.2012

Sunny California

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: In store here, Rings/Hairclip: Forever 21, Purse: Vintage, Nail polish: Essie Lilacism)

Vanessa and I have been super busy this past week shopping, editing, snapping photos and listing the new collection. Since I didn't have much time over the weekend to enjoy the beautiful weather (trying not to brag, but yes it is 80 degrees here in Southern California) I am planning on getting outside this week. Even if I have to drag my laptop outside to work, I am going to do it! Vanessa and I have a beach day planned of blogging and lunch. I can't wait to just relax and enjoy a margarita and some chips and salsa. Yum! :)

Here are all the instagrams we have captured in the past few weeks. Don't forget to follow us :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

xoxo,
Candice

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you look adorable in that dress! and love those instagrams!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Stephanie said...

I love the pretty sashed dress.

The Semi Sweet said...

That vintage dress is the most amazing thing ever!! :)