1.24.2012

It's Raining

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: WDC Sold, Bracelets/Purse: Vintage, Sunnies: Nasty Gal, Rings: Forever 21, Nail polish: Essie's Mint Candy Apple)

It's been raining alot in So.Cal for the last few days and I am not complaining one bit. It's definitely given me an excuse to just stay at home in my pajamas, sleep in and watch movies. We had such a laid back and wonderful weekend!!!

Ryan and I also met up with Candice and my parents for mexican food and some Sunday night football. Both games were sooo exciting! I am so happy that the Patriots and Giants are going to the Superbowl AGAIN. It's going to be such a great game!!!

This pretty Lanz Originals dress sold Sunday evening but we wanted to post these pictures anyways. Isn't the back on this dress just gorgeous! We actually sold a very similar vintage Lanz dress before HERE. It had a shorter hem and a striped print but it was super pretty too!

xo
Vanessa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

obsessed with your nails and accessories!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com