8.30.2011

Effortlessly Cool

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: Sold, Hat: American Apparel, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Forever 21, Rings: Vintage)

I love love love this dress. There is something so cool yet easy about Gunne Sax dresses. You really don't have to put any thought into what to wear with them because they make such a statement all by themselves. There are so many Gunne Sax dresses that look like costumes worn in a high school play about Shakespeare so that's why I love hunting down ones like this that look so modern and effortless.

This is what I wore last week when I met Vanessa for lunch. Boy did I get the stares. Can you imagine if I wore one of the costume-ish ones? But I could careless if people think I dress weird. Who takes fashion so serious anyways? :)

xoxo,
Candice

5 comments:

Tania said...

I know the feeling :) When I'm walking around in shopping centres, people give me weird looks, but it's better than dressing boring just because people will stare! I love being unique :) The very reason I make my own clothes!

http://power-of-words-tmc.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

stares just mean youre different, which is always good! love the dress :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Kitsune-kun said...

totally stunning!

Unknown said...

This dress and that necklace are so dreamy!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Anonymous said...

add a floppy hat to a anything and it makes it cool, but adding it to this dress definitely makes it super duper cool : )
<3 theseunitedstatesofamericans.blogspot.com