4.27.2011

Pass Me a Bowl of Cherries

Photobucket

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter holiday!! Our weekend was spent with family dancing to Britney Spears songs and eating way too much italian food.

This super cute vintage dress is currently in store: here. We're having a HUGE sale this week!!! Everything is marked down to $9.99 and with over 100 pieces listed, I'm sure we have something for everyone! You can check out the full collection: Here

In other news, it is suppose to be in the 80s today, which is music to my ears! I'm definitely contimplating taking a couple hours off this afternoon and spending it down at the beach.

I hope your day is warm and sunny too!!

xo
Vanessa

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these photos. I wish I lived in your area so that I could take some of your photos. :)
Great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice Clark said...

I know Rachel!!! That would be so much fun:-))