3.10.2011

The Beach

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(Crochet dress: In store now here)

Since I was little, I always loved going to the beach. I love the feeling of the cold sand in between my toes. I love looking down the beach and seeing all of the colorful umbrellas during summer. I love packed lunches and the smell of sunscreen. My birth sign is Cancer so I guess that's why I love both the beach and the summer months so much. I have a crazy obsession with swimsuits to the point where I don't have enough drawer space to put them. Even after buying a new one, not too long after I find myself wanting a newer one. I am so excited for summer to come. I keep telling myself that I am going to spend every day at the beach. This vintage crochet dress will definitely be put to use over my swimsuits if somebody doesn't snatch it up.

xo,
Candice

No comments: