12.17.2010

The leaves are falling

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress: In store, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Earrings: Mother's)


The trees in front of my house continue to drop hundreds of leaves everyday. My dad rakes them up each day but continues to look out the window the next morning and the lawn is covered. I feel bad that his raking is useless but I think he should just let them fall because they are beautiful. Nature colors are amazing this time of year. Before the final leaves fall and my dad rakes every last one up, I wanted to snap some photos at the bottom of our trees. I think this dress (in the store here) goes perfect with the feel of this time of year. I love this dress so much that I first thought of keeping it for myself. But I fought my urge and I put it in the store, hoping to find it a home that loves it as much as I do.

xoxo,
Candice

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Super cute!

http://www.glamlatte.com