11.02.2010

Mt Baldy

Early last week, after an very early morning of shooting pictures for the store, Candice and my mother and I headed up to the Mt Baldy. My older sister said that the downtown area was really cool so we decided to venture out the door and check it out for ourselves. Candice and I have so many beautiful pieces in this current collection, so an afternoon trip like this allows us to get outside and document some of these amazing garments.

The day ended up being so much fun. The weather was absolutely perfect and I was even able to take off my coat. Personally I am much more of a beach lover but I can really see why some people enjoy spending time in the mountains. The air is so crisp and fresh this time of year and the scenery is just stunning. We ended the afternoon at Mt Baldy Lodge where we sipped a glass of wine by the fire and shared a plate of potato skins.

Candice’s 60’s baby doll floral dress is in store now. It looks super cute paired with a little faux fur vest and tights. The polka dot dress was purchased for the store as well but once I put it on, I knew I was not going to be able to part with it. I just adore the retro print and I must say that I am such a sucker for the open back detailing.

You can check out the rest of our collection right now at:
http://stores.ebay.com/When-Decades-Collide

xoxo,
Vanessa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome photos!!!!

Candice Clark said...

THANKS Natalie! :)

Anonymous said...

Candice is one of the most beautiful things I have ever laid eyes on.